From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unconditional: God's Love & God's forgiveness

jt: If the above is so then why did Jesus tell those he healed to "Go
and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon you?" and why is the
professing Church dressed in the curse and no different from the
world in outward appearance.  judyt

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sequence = forgiveness then repentance

jt: Can we agree that Jesus came to forgive?
So why was John the Baptist sent to prepare the way for him?
What was the message of John the Baptist?
I rest my case...    judyt