Judy: He was wrong when he said that "short people got no reason for livin'" However when the consensus is that you are vertically challenged and you live in denial, well...Lance PS: How does it go? If the shoe fits..
----- Original Message -----
Sent: April 12, 2004 09:04
Subject: [TruthTalk] Ad-hominem attacks was Christian Perfection

Izzy,

it would be nice if you would take a lesson out of your own book IOW practice what you preach. I've been giving you some space in not responding to your messages but you have really gone over the top here.

Where is your kind and tender heart in any of this?  You really need to let God be God because He and He alone sees the heart and it is He who will declare who is and who is not "righteous" you may like and respect DavidM but this is not your call.  Are you aware that taking up an offence for DavidM puts you in a worse position than he is in? God gives grace to the one under attack (if this is the case) but when you revile others in taking up for him you put yourself out there with no cover/protection because vengeance belongs to God and He is the one who will repay.

Yesterday you were thanking Lance for taking up for you when he announced that someone (I forget who) owed you an apology.   Repentance is also in order for this mess.  I can't help it if you misunderstand just about everything I write but you

are responsible for your reaction and this is a personal attack which if ignored by DavidM and Perry will cause them to be remiss.       judyt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izzy writes:

Here is a lesson for us on discernment when it comes to negative, accusing, evil-speaking, reviling, hateful people:

To the pure, all things are pure; but to those who are defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and their conscience are defiled. (Titus 1:15)

 You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart.
 The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil.
But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. (Matt 12: 34-36)

May God have mercy on the merciless!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Lance,

What is “too much” for me is people like Elsman who hate David Miller because he is a truly righteous man. (Trust me, I know him personally.) Or people like Chris, who hates all Catholics, Protestants, (not just their doctrines, but them) and doctors to boot.  And people like Judyt whose elbows must be out of joint from constantly pointing out the flaws, sins, ulterior evil intents (even of the most innocent children), and incorrect doctrines of others while simultaneously patting herself on the back for her own superior “discernment”. (Have you ever heard her say anything KIND about ANYONE? And yet how eager she is to seek out and forward evil reports about anyone who is mentioned favorably by someone on TT!!!).  But you learn to expect that from certain people who project their unconscious self-hatred of their own evil onto others, and then persecute them for it.

What is really too much for me to take is when you expect something better of someone who should be above all that, and then are entirely let down.  That’s just more than I can deal with, even on a good day. I just don’t have the stomach for any of it anymore. You have to suffer through too much pride and self-aggrandizement here to enjoy the simple goodness of the sweet-but-imperfect ones.  And you know who you are. I love you.

Izzy