Jim,

If you are really considering leaving this forum, why not stay and vote with your delete key. You can follow the threads that interest you and skip or delete the rest. I think your input and point of view are important and would like to see you stay around a bit longer.

Perry

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] SOME WOMEN  JUST WANT TO LOOK LIKE TEMPLE PROSTITUTES
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:34:36 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/2004 8:55:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> [...]
DAVID:
DO I CARE TO DISCUSS SHORT HAIR ON WOMEN? NO.
THE MAIN REASON THAT I AM LEAVING THIS LIST IS THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE
PERSONAL OPINIONS OF THESE WOMEN. BLAH, BLAH........I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR
HUSBANDS......BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ALL DAY.
I WANT THE WORD OF GOD. THEY CAN LOOK LIKE TEMPLE WHORES IF THEY
CHOOSE.
---ELSMANSTEIN, A RAGING PROPHET
P.S.
DAVID,
I KNOW THAT YOUR WIFE AND GIRLS WOULD COVER THEIR HEADS IF
YOU THOUGHT THE OCCASION MERITED SUCH. DO WOULD DR. JAN, MY SQUEEZE. (I
MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE HER OUT TO A CONCERT, OR SOMETHING FORMAL, BUT, BY GOODNESS,
SHE WOULD DO IT.)

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org