"debate.com" I find debate to be one of the most debilitating and least profitable forms of engagement. Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 03, 2004 18:44
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] CAN WE ELIMINATE WOMEN FROM THIS FORUM?

In a message dated 5/3/2004 2:10:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jim Elsman wrote:
>WHEN ARE WE GOING TO RISE UP AND THROW THE
>BONDSWOMEN OUT?  I DO SO MOTION THIS FORUM
>HEREBY, I.E. MEN ONLY!!!   YOU WILL NOT AGREE
>TO IT, BUT I HAVE PROPHESIED THAT TT WILL NOT
>EXIST IN ONE YEAR IF YOU DO NOT.

LOL.  I trust you will not cry foul if I save this e-mail of prophecy
from you and bring it up in one year.  :-)

Would you like me to setup a "men's only" e-mail forum especially for
you?  Do you have anyone who you think would be a good moderator for
such a list?  I can call it, "Men Only" or "The Octagon."

How bout "debate.com"