From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Elsman wrote:
JUST TO SETTLE THE RECORD & CLARIFY MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HOLY HUBERT:

DavidM: Thanks for sharing about Hubert!  That was very interesting.  I learned some details that I did not know about you and Hubert.  Thank you for taking time to share it with all of us.

jt: When and where did Hubert get a Phd?  It wasn't one of those that Oral Roberts hands out to everyone periodically was it?  At CAL he had students correcting his grammar all the time and he didn't have the education then (1965) and he had already been in ministry 36yrs according to his book.  Also I notice he talks in there of having children and grandchildren.  If this is true, where were they at the end when he needed them?

Grace and Peace,
judyt