Terry wrote:
> David, you have gone off your rocker.  This person
> is the devil's disciple.

This is why I like having elders like you around, Terry.  Maybe I am
dealing with this too lightly.

What do you think about the Scripture that says overseers ought to be
able to exhort and convince the gainsayers BY SOUND DOCTRINE?  The
passage goes on to say, "for there are many unruly and vain talkers and
deceivers... whose mouths must be stopped... wherefore rebuke them
sharply" (Titus 1:9-13).  Do we take time to rebuke and correct, or do
we just kick them out?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.