--- "Arsene Lupin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Daniel bellowed:

Look at what the whore izzy  is  doing now.   My,  my.  She  is actually
cozying
up to a professing YHVH hater and a pagan.  Wow.  Then she makes light of
his
lustful attitude.

Izzy  is  definetley a whore in  every sense of the scriptural word.  Wow.
My
discernment is  sharp  as a tack,  as usual.

TPW: Still picking on women Danny boy? What is it with you and your hatred
of women? Didn't your mother love you enough as a child in order to turn
into such hatred? Or is it that no girl wanted you as a prom date?

Were you ridiculed by the young women? Did they see you naked and found your
genitalia about as small as your respect for others? Did they laugh you away
because no girl wanted to dance with you?

Did a woman break your heart and you decided like a vengeful toddler to make
the rest pay?

Sometimes I wonder, are you jealous on how I seem to have people just like
me regardless of faith?

It brings one to wonder if under all that "holy man" facade really lies a
broken-hearted man-boy who just wanted to be the most popular boy in school
and only ended up as the school scapegoat for anything that didn't quite fit
in?

I mean really...

TPW

pw's  psycho-analysis  is  about as accurate  as  my last  prophecy to Ruben!!!!

LOL