Not that I could even hope to match the wittiness of Bro Chris' post, but I was just
reminded by  his statements of Master Yoda's words from the "Empire Strikes Back":

"DO OR  DO  NOT.  THERE IS  NO TRY."

So many of you anti-holiness people on this forum say, "we TRY to  obey Jesus."
Diaper John even said a  few days ago, "I will TRY  to  keep Galatians 5 in mind."

DO OR DO NOT.  THERE IS NO TRY.  (Matthew 5:48, I John 3:6,9)

And for you "pro-holiness" posters -- can you  bring your standard of  holiness up
several notches to the BASICS of Torah?  (see I John  3:4 for more details).

>From young Skywalker Daniel - www.TorahandSpirit.com
May the Ruach be with you!!!