if they do not hear from US they will hear from HIM.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave
Sent: June 03, 2004 09:59
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] (no subject)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 6/2/2004 11:34:28 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
DAVEH:  Ignore for a moment your concern for a second chance after death.  (That is a different discussion, Laura.)  Do you believe those who do not have the chance to accept Jesus while in mortality, will have a chance to accept him after death?  To me, the Bible suggests that is the case.  Not only did some early Christians baptize for the dead (which implies they thought the previously dead folks would have a chance to accept Jesus in the post mortal realm), but I've previously mentioned 1Pet 3:18-19 and 1Pet 4:6 as evidence that Jesus preached the gospel to dead folks so that they could be judged as though in the flesh, in order that they can live according to God.  What passages do you feel suggest that those who did not have the opportunity to accept Jesus in mortality, would not have the chance after death?

--

i have to agree with Judy's post and Ro 1:17 that Perry posted.
DAVEH:  You may agree with vs 17, but I don't quite see why you would think it applies to this thread.

--
Dave Hansen