Lance wrote:
> Your President made a decision on behalf of your
> nation to invade another country. I'd say that
> calls for commendation or blame. I choose the latter.

I commend Bush for following God on this one.

Lance wrote:
> His choice to enter, sort of by invitation,
> Afghanistan was an important and necessary
> one in my opinion. Terrorists are bad people.
> Squish 'em and put 'em through a blender.

Saddam was more than a terrorist, so what is your problem with the time
of his judgment being at hand?  Don't you realize that God controls
these political events through spiritual warfare and not men?  Read the
book of Daniel for details, especially chapter 10.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.