In a message dated 6/10/2004 9:16:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

"Interview With The Assassin" (Dallas 1963 The Second Shooter). The DVD has bonus extras.2003 Spirit Award Winner.

The manager of the video store turns out to be a mega conspiracy guy. He's going to supply me with more video info which I'll pass along

Let me know if you find &watch it.

Lance

Perry has admonished against one word posts, among other things.  So allow me the digression of making it abundantly clear as to the prognosis of my waning regret regarding the disposition of something we longingly might call gratitude.   That it exists on my part for all the help that you and countless others have offered over the months and especially over the past several days, you may be certain.

In short,

Thanks

JDSmithson