Judy:Actually, it is.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 29, 2004 13:21
Subject: [TruthTalk] Christians and Violence

Understandable since you, Chris, Jonathan, and Bill are of one heart
and one mind in many areas, the ad hominem being one ..... It
becomes impossible to discuss for very long without insults and
accusations - Is this the wisdom that comes from above?
Judy:I occasionally get the impression that you haven't. Thus.....

I thought we had advanced from "Can Sally run" and were into
discussing spiritual issues where some people's words carry an anointing
from the Holy Spirit , others have an anointing from the other spirit and
some just fall to the ground.

Judyt: No, they don't. They refer away from themselves to reality.
That's what they MEAN. A 'chair' is that thing upon which you sit.
Men's/women's wc, walk/don't walk etc.
They do and what they mean depend on WHO says them -
Have you seen Farenheit 9/11 yet Lance?  Do you believe it is based
on what is good and true and lovely and of good report?  judyt

From: "Lance Muir"
Izzy:words 'mean' things.

What does THAT mean???????????????????? Izzy

From: Lance Muir
Izzy: There are no christian principles.

None, notta, don't exist, el hugeo mistako. Nor, are there christian values or morals.

Lance, You are right. America is not, and never has been officially a Christian nation.  It was just founded by many Christian men, with Christian principles, and that is what makes it so wonderful.  Have you read anything at all about our founders??? Izzy