In a message dated 6/29/2004 6:37:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jonathan Hughes wrote:
Hi Chris,

Aye you are partially correct.  You were involved in this conversation and made your opinion known (in fact I think you started it all).  The difference in our opinion is that even though I abhor Judyâs teaching on this issue I still believe that she is loved by God and is more than deserving of love from me.  I believe Judy to be a sincere believer who needs light in her darkness (as do I).  I believe that even though I may be in disagreement with Judy she is in need of being lifted up and encouraged especially in this trying time.

Jonathan

Well said Jonathan.
Terry

Ditto