Jonathan, I’d be very interested in hearing about it.  (Although extremely skeptical, as you can guess!) J  Izzy  PS Jesus existed prior to His appearance as Yeshua, as I’m sure you know.  For example, remember the figure in the furnace with Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Hughes
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 4:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] God the time traveler

Hi Izzy,

When Jesus came down from the Father and took upon Himself human flesh God changed.  Before this moment in space in time Jesus was not human (i.e. there was no humanity in the Godhead).  Once the incarnation took place Jesus was human and took that humanity (cleansed) up with Him when He ascended to the Father.  Now within the Godhead there is the God-man Jesus.  It is in this Jesus that we participate.

On top of this there are many references to God changing His mind which seem to imply that He changed as well.  Chris and Bill have been talking about God and time and whether God knows the future.  Lance referred to some authors who propose a theory called The Openness of God.  Most on this forum would not take well to this (honestly it may give Judy fits!).  It is perhaps the most hotly contested topic in theological circles today with a mass of books being written on both sides (most contra, not pro).  I could outline it for you if you are interested.  I have spent a vast amount of time studying the theory/scripture on this topic.

Jonathan