In a message dated 6/29/2004 9:58:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

DAVEH:  I do hope you will reconsider, Judy.  Rather than become exasperated with continuing exchanges of punches, please consider lurking for awhile.  Sometimes the boys here tend to play a bit rough, and it helps to have a thick skin.  (If you've seen my picture, you'd know I've got a really thick skin!)   :-)

   And.......if you prefer more reserved and casual discussions, I'll willingly engage you without threat of harshness.  I just hope you won't leave on a sour note, as I don't think that's what the nature of TT should be.  We should be inviting others to join, rather than encouraging those who disagree with us to leave.  At least that's how I see it.  Perhaps others would disagree though.  And even though you and I doctrinally disagree on many things, I think you are an asset to TT and I'd like you to stay!!!

Amen