\o/ !HALALU YAH! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua!

Straw men are certainly in abundance 'round here!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 07/02/2004 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: LANCE: Re: [TruthTalk] Divine Nature

All should have noted by now that Chris does not answer questions that force him to admit his exclusiveness as a "saint."

OBJECTION ... No foundation, facts not in evidence i.e. yet another straw man -- I'm no scarecrow and you're no wiz!

I answer -- and DON'T answer -- as and in accordance with My Master YahShua ... religious hypocrites didn't like it any better then than they do now.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)