How precious...if only we were more like children as adults. Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 1:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Jenna

Terry:

Thanks for the reminder about Jenna and thank you to everyone who
is praying for her.

She had a 4hr pass last Sunday and they took her to Church.  My
daughter told me there is one song where they have an adult man, a
woman, and a child to come fwd and lead with hand motions to help
illustrate.  They chose Jenna and she was willing to go up there and do
the child's part with her little bald head.  She is unselfconscious at
the
hospital also and not too concerned with bandanas and hats.

This is grace for which I praise God.  But she is around people who
love her; the world can be so cruel at times to those who are different
and we have just begun.

Jenna is a child with some really cute sayings - and she recently told
someone at the hospital that there are "two mans in her family" -
(meaning her dad and her brother John).  We have a list of
Jennaisms, she is a gift.

In His Love,
Judy