Sorry John, all I said was Amen to this statement. IIRC it was Izzy that posted this quote!
Jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 1:47
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Dan Rather Biased

In a message dated 9/25/2004 1:10:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm glad the soldiers who fought and died so bravely on D-Day and throughout World War II did so decades ago. In the 1940s war was hell, but at least our troops didn't have to fight the folks back home.

true.  My brother fought on D Day  --  1st Army, Core of Engineers.    It ruin him.   And I believe that God understood.

John