OK
Is not what is good for the goose good for the gander?

They exclude you from the "ONE TRUE Church"
Why can't we exclude them from "Christianity"

If they believe they are so right in the "ONE TRUE
Church" Why are they so insistent on becoming part of
"APOSTATE CHRISTIANITY"?

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com