My mistake Jeff.  I did not realize that you were a slow learner.  Sorry.
Terry

Jeff Powers wrote:

Wrong Terry,
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Mormans for many, many years. Also a few Jehovah's Witnesses! In fact my wifes sister in law has called me Satan incarnate!

Kevin Deegan wrote:

Jeff Powers suggests that we should not attack then goes right on to his attack on Street Preachers I find this Hypocritical at best. WITW?
He can not see that he uses the tactic that he condemns?

Good to hear from you again Kevin. You might want to cut Jeff a little slack. He evidently has little idea of what Mormons believe. I think that if he bothers to learn he may rethink his position.

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org