In a message dated 1/13/2005 8:44:31 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

âOne who is truly in (the real) Christ.â  (Not a member of a church.) How do we know if we are truly in the real Chist? Off the top of my head I will say we are:

1)     Filled with His Spirit

2)
     Walk in His Spirit (rather than in the flesh)

3)
     Walk in the paths of righteousness (not the ways of the world)

4)
     Walk in the fear of the Lord (not in the fear of Man)

5)
     Obey His Commandments / Believe His Word

6)
     # 2-5 are all components of #1

It is interesting to me that your religion does not include grace, the incarnation event including the Cross,  nothing about trusting in God when you fail,  Romans 14:4 out, Romans 4:4 out  ,  nothing about continuing confession   ("if we keep on confessing  ....    I Jo 1:7).   You have "filled with the Spirit" (sounds like you are on the right track ) and then you have

2.  do the right things
3.  fear
4.  do the right thing again
5.  All of the above