Glad to see you take the "high road" John.
So does this mean there will be no more personal comments from your end?  jt

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:32:13 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
As in my first response of the morning,  I will deal with some personal issues if the over all post has to do with real issues.   The following does not  -  it is entirely personal.   Side bar it or forget it.   No one on this list wants to read a protracted debate on personal matters.  We all (me inlcuded) m\need to move away from this kind of discussion.  I, for one, will try once again.      JD