Greg wrote:
> I would like to join the fray on the "prophet" matter.
> I think there is historical support for the role of
> "prophet" being treated differently than other gifts,
> because of its potential for abuse.
>
> Now, are you still happy I joined?

Of course I am.  Please present your perspective about New Testament
prophets.  In addition to your historical analysis, be sure to include
Scripture and any experiences you have had with prophets that would help us
understand your perspective better.

By the way, how do you function in the body of Christ?  Are you a prophet,
apostle, evangelist, pastor, teacher, or what?