In a message dated 1/14/2005 6:49:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I don't think Bill's worldview was threatened. I think his heart was hurt...to the core. But, then again, I don't know Bill. Just a guess of mine.

Kay
Kay, my friend,  you are correct.   BillyT  wants to be a teacher of the Word (I know, he already is )  but he hasn't gotten toughened up enough yet.   He is working on it.   He is a man who care most passionately for what he sees as truth and  has a hard time when his very motivations are challenged over and over again.   I any on this forum sat and talked with him,  they would find a very very gentle saint sitting acoss the table.

Jd