In a message dated 1/14/2005 5:45:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die  --   is not a true statement for those who are in Christ.

JD, then by your theology there will be very few in hell, and most everyone in heavenâcorrect? Izzy

Jere 31:34 contains a wonderful promise "there sins I will remember no more."

That phrase, to my way of thinking, has to mean something that was not the case under the Moasical Covenant
(did I say that correctly, Mester Slade  --   "Mosaical Cov ")   We are saved by grace throught faith apart from our
 working of the Law.

jt: They are saved through Christ also John; they exercised their faith by keeping the Mosaic Law, we exercise
ours by obedience to Christ. They looked fwd and we look back to the same sacrifice.

Our/His faith is reckoned as if it were personal righteousness  --   and we are saved, in part,  because of that
consideration on the part of God.  Few - many?

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?  God forbid. How shall we that are dead to sin, live any longer therein. Know ye not that, so many of us were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Well, I believe scripture, Linda.   A whole bunch of people will be saved via the gracious consideration of the Lord.   A whole bunch more will be lost,   choosing to serve the created rather than the Creator.

jt: And/or being deceived into choosing to continue in sin rather than deal with it because God is considerate
and they are taught that grace will cover it....