[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 1/14/2005 5:19:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Would you please tell me where I was rude?  Is it rude to tell the truth, that truth being that I did not feel challenged by anything Bill said.
Have we beconme politically correct, like the world, so that the truth becomes rude?  Would you rather I lie so that Jonathan and Bill can feel good about themselves.  Jonathan is an unpleasant force no matter how his friends are treated.  He seems like a spoiled brat that always got his way and cannot stand for people to disagree with him.

Look, I was explaining Jonathan.   He took your reply as somewhat insulting. If you will please note,  I did not respond to your lack of disappointment at Bill's departure, did I.  Honesty is the best policy.  But I see where Jonathan is coming from as well.   That's all.
Hope you understand.   Bill and Jonathan are "kids" to me   ------------    very bright kids.  Full of emotion.  Excitement at a new idea can run its course with these guys in a way that is not the case for old guys.   I like what I see, for the most part.   And I respect your opinion, as well.   I am thinking you know this.

JD
Thank you for explaining your position. Hopefully, your optomism is well placed.
Terry