ShieldsFamily wrote:

Slade, I agree that DaveH is a kindly person of exemplary manners—his words are always loving.  However, is it loving to try to evangelize others to a damning religion?

DAVEH:  Are you serious......Do you really believe I'm evangelizing on TT, Izzy?

Yes, if the opportunity arises—wouldn’t you? Izzy

DAVEH:  No.  I've told everybody on TT that I'm not here to evangelize, and having said that, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.  If any TTers want to pursue joining the LDS Church, I'd simply suggest they contact the LDS Church.

--
Dave Hansen