jeff in red
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 10:40
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Good News!

Thanks for taking the time to send the definition Kay; so Slade wants me to leave my vigor and aggressive energy elsewhere?  Would he rather I were "lukewarm or cold?"  How is it so unmerciful to deal with the truth? because you are mean-hearted and mean-spirited.  In short, nobody  sees any love in what you write. you are mean and cover it with scripture. pathetic!