Great. How does one interpret privately and how does one do it correctly?

-- slade
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Saturday, 15 January, 2005 12.53
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Private Interpretation

Yes I did allude to 2 Peter 1:20 because my belief is that "all scripture is given by inspiration of God" so this
would include 1 John 3:4

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:46:17 -0500 "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Are you saying that you were not alluding to 2 Peter 1:20? If you were alluding to it, please define what you believe the passage refers to.

-- slade

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
The original post is an object lesson in "private interpretation"
God's Word clearly and plainly says: "SIN IS LAWLESSNESS" (1 John 3:4)
John says it's not and tells me that I don't have a clue as to the practice of lawlessness so here is a contradiction.
I choose to believe God's Word and IMO John has his own private interpretation of both sin and lawlessness.  jht