On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:46:17 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
A wonderful non-answer.
What specifically makes the difference between you being 5years old and eventually 15 ?
I can figure out the "growth" part.    What is lacking in your life that relegates you to this early age of immaturity?
Since your battle over sin is finished with the receipt of the Indwelling Spirit  --   what remains.
Personally, I cannot answer this question without including my struggle concerning sin.
Do you include things like arrogance, pride, conceit, selfishness, lust and the like as sin?
And, do  you have no trace of these?   Specifics David.  That is how you will change my mind.  john

When did DavidM say his battle with sin was over when he received the indwelling Spirit?
Unless I have misunderstood I believe I've heard him say things that would lead me to
believe that he sees sanctification as a second work of grace. Just because he says you
can be righteous and don't have to sin doesn't mean he is not dealing with issues in his
own personal life daily.  We all are.

Overcomers must deal with the world, the flesh, and the devil on a daily basis standing
on Christs victory at Calvary.  jt