John wrote:
>OK  --  let's confirm.
>What about this David?

She is correct.  I continue to battle with the temptation to sin.  I will
say that I do not have the inner struggle described by Romans 7.  I
experienced that when my flesh was still alive, and I would probably
experience it again if I were to indulge my flesh from time to time, but
when I walk in the Spirit, I find that I do not fulfill the lust of the
flesh.

David is saying it here in this post, Judy.   I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT TEMPTATION.   I don't like it when I am talking about one thing "sin" and you speak of soemthing entirely different   "temptation."   I do not like that at all.    Let me know when you really want to discuss the issue.

John  --  out and extremely disappointed.