DAVEH: Hey Kevin.......I don't remember seeing your picture on the TT site, so I was happy to see what you looked like on the site you linked to below. THANK YOU. I had visualized you as being quite different. Now...how about sending DavidM an updated picture for INNGLORY? (For some reason, I can't access the site right now to check to see if your picture is there, so forgive me IF you've already posted it.)

Kevin Deegan wrote:

There used to be a secret Mormom web site I could point you too that had all of the guys pictures, place of employment, type of career and names. They took it down after I confronted them about why they had that kind of info sort of like a dosier.
Anyway I have Grey Hair and my beard is very short
Was probably Rod somewhat Red beard
I am the Big One at the bottom of this page this is a few years ago.
http://www.streetpreaching.com/bealstvideo.htm
Anyway Blaine, maybe we could meet next time.

--
Dave Hansen

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org