On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:14:42 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 1/20/2005 2:43:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Why not explain the interaction below to me in a patient and lucid manner as a pastor, bishop, beloved
Why  --  because you miss the point perhaps 80% of the time.  Your bias covers your eys well before you get through reading a given post.   That is why.   My original post was all about a working definition of ad hominem and YOU made it something personal and I got angry.   When you getting your eye-underderstanding coordination probelm well in hand, life will be mush easier for you.

jt: I could understand better if you never personalized anything yourself John. Do you ever do this??