C'mon Johnathan, how about some of that grace that you are filled with, instead of all this Vinegar.

Abuse? Let's talk about others who are not on TT.

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi David,

Jonathan here sitting at Lance's desk. I noted that you changed the title
to Sinning Christians. The implication is that Slade sinned by leaving the
forum without notifying its owner. While it may have been hasty and perhaps
nudged against rudeness it certainly was no sin especially considering how
some here have treated him, especially yourself. For the record we have no
actual proof that Slade has left the forum other than that he has not posted
lately. Do we have proof that he has unsubscribed?

Secondly, why turn this topic into another 'I am David Miller hear me
declare to everyone how RIGHT I am' thread? I am continually amazed at the
grace John Smithson gives you each day as you bully away. Your forum is in
shambles; you completely mishandled the abuse of this forum by Judy. As
Lance says you are completely deficient in discernment. Other than some
terrific posts by Debbie there has not been a constructive or beneficial
post on this forum in over 3 weeks (actually G's post on Barth was pretty
good too). All this 'we are so much better than the Mormon's even though
Christ has no impact on our own lives' threads are useless and just entrench
people in their beliefs. It is your responsibility as a moderator to take
conversations and move them forwards in a beneficial manner. Your posts
against the members on this forum display argumentation, not dialogue. I
beg you: either take this responsibility seriously or drop the forum
altogether.

Izzy, allow David to take responsibility for this forum and do not reply to
this post.

Jonathan