While you are at it LANCE, explain these also.
Are you saying God will not judge anyone for their sin? Are you a universalist?

JUDGEMENT
PS 9:8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
PS 110:6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies
EZ 24:14 I the LORD have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent; according to thy ways, and according to thy doings, shall they judge thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
James 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy
1 Pt 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

CONDEMNATION
RM 8:3 God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh
Titus 3:11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
2 PT 2:6  And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly
JN 3:18 he that believeth not is condemned already

DEATH SENTENCE
2 Co 1:9 But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead

Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes please explain this scripture to us!

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Then why don’t you interpret this scripture for us so that we might understand your thinking, Lance? Izzy