I'm genuinely intrigued that there was nary a comment on TT regarding that quote from Choo Thomas (she who has visited with the Lord some 88 times) on hell as so much has been written on it in recent weeks.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: April 10, 2005 11:07
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Angels in Space

Here is a reference I found while surfing. This appears to be different from the first space voyage where they reported not seeing God etc. American pilots in WWII reported seeing Gremlins. Were they hallucinations, illusions, or real? Are the Cosmonaut angels the same phenomena as the American Gremlins? The Enquiring mind wants to know.

The following is the article from Parade Mag. This will replace the one you lost.

Love,

Caroline

On January 5th, 1986, "Parade Magazine", a weekly publication that is delivered to a very great number of homes every week with their Sunday newspaper, ran an article entitled "THE BEST AND WORST OF EVERYTHING". The article was a review of the year 1985. Within that article, under the heading "Best International News" was the following report:

Six Soviet cosmonauts said they witnessed the most awe-inspiring spectacle ever encountered in space - a band of glowing angels with wings as big as jumbo jets. According to "Weekly World News", cosmonauts Vladimir Solevev, Oleg Atkov and Leonid Kizim said they first saw the celestial beings last July, during their 155th day aboard the orbiting "Salyut 7" space station. "What we saw," they said, "were seven giant figures in the form of humans, but with wings and mistlike halos, as in the classic depiction of angels. Their faces were round with cherubic smiles." Twelve days later, the figures returned and were seen by three other Soviet scientists, including woman cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya. "They were smiling," she said, "as though they shared in a glorious secret."