I started about 3 replies. One from Romans about Paul's struggles. One from real life examples of how people's actions were contrary of their beliefs. One from what we know about addictions. But I realize it will be fruitless. The voice that cries out "if you fail, it's your fault! shape up or ship out! it's easy! read the bible! just do it! no excuses! you worthless piece of ____" will drown all.

Love,

Caroline
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Stay Single Young Man

A MANS MORALITY DETERMINES HIS THEOLOGY.....

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:33:49 -0500 "Caroline Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
The Princess of Wales was pretty messed up too. A high power, high pressure marriage of convenience/love of two wounded children. We all need saving - every single day of our lives.

True, but she was manipulated and duped into thinking it was a love match at least for a short while.
While we're at it, I think the rest of the family was pretty messed up too.

I agree and they have been for generations, although Queen Victoria is said to have taken her faith seriously.

But there is so much good and so much glory in that tiny nation. Some of the greatest evangelists, missionaries and theologians came from there. Some of the greatest social reformers came from there. Our modern ideas which includes no slavery, protection of workers, education for all came from there. Remarkable. It has to be God.

They had their day in the sun, along with Scotland each nation has a 'day of visition' and I don't doubt that God still has a remnant in those countries in spite of how pagan they have become.

I wonder if the Royal family is aware of spiritual warfare? They are defender of the faith and the head of the nation. Surely they must come in for more than the average person's share of spiritual lies and attacks. I hope English Christians pray for them daily.

Are you kidding?  Philip and much of the British aristocracy are Freemasons; Charles has resisted so far, possibly because of the terrible relationship he has with his father but he has not escaped.  A close adviser by the name of VanDerPost introduced him to pursuit of the occult many years ago and he read these books on his honeymoon when he married Diana.  Later he went to Africa to investigate native religions.  Both Diana and Fergie were known to frequent psychics and astrologers. Charles disdains Christianity and has stated in the past that when he ascends the throne he would like to be called "Defender of the Faiths" - so there you go.  The future King of England is a true universalist.   judyt