Debbie
Interesting you should say this, David, because some of us (well, OK, I!) have written previously that we won't be through with sin until our salvation is complete, i.e., until the resurrection; we're part of a groaning creation. That's one reason I am rather incredulous about your 'not sinning'. If sin resides in our bodies, then we will continue to struggle with it while we now live. How not? To pretend we can escape our bodies now, is the gnosticism.

Hi Debbie:
Walking after the Spirit so that we don't fulfill the lust of the flesh is not gnostic. That's how the apostle Paul walked would you call him gnostic?  What is this fascination with gnosticism?

The way I understand it, it's the soul that needs saving but body and spirit also need  cleansing; so having a mindset that
condones a little sin every day until we get to heaven because we can't help it is not conducive to "being conformed to the image of Christ" is it?  This is supposed to happen while we are here so it affects those around us, there is enough of Him in heaven.

Grace and Peace,
judyt