BLAINE: It is ON-GOING REVELATION that Kevin does not believe in.  His theme
is, as always, that revelation ceased with the apostles' deaths.  Can you or
Kevin furnish me with any scripture that substantiates this false--VERY
false--doctrine?

Blaine, check out Jude 3. The faith was apparently delivered "once for all".

BLAINE:  Wow, that is the cat's me-ow, huh, that you came up with one little
ol' scripture!!  Ha!  Talk about making up a doctrine based upon one teeny-tiny
scripture!! But that is about the speed we see on so-called "Christian"
doctrines that are, like the cheap CZ on a teenager's ring, glittery in
appearance, but MANMADE!!   That doctrine has one thing and only one thing
going for it--it is an "easy-sell!"  The discussion between you boys and DavidH
says it all.  'nuf said, let's get down to reality now and admit you
evangelical boys are not true Christians, 'cuz you don't believe God can
intervene in the affairs of men by speaking to a prophet, to reveal his mind
and will concerning current conditions.  What kind of faith is that?  Even the
Pope admits such.  You evangelicals do not actually have a leg to stand on--it
is either between the Catholic Church, which claims direct-line authority from
the apostles, or it is the Mormons, who claim restored authority.
  "Where there is no vision, the people perish."  (Proverbs 29:18)

   "if any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men
liberally, . . . "  (James 1:5)

   "and I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the
everlasting gospel to preach to all . . " (Rev. 14:6) etc, etc.