Sent: April 24, 2005 08:25
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] Hell

You may like Coke I may like Pepsi
BUT
There is only ONE correct answer to a math equation
There is only ONE correct formula in physics
Reality is unrelenting.
What is true for you is also true for me.
It is a good thing you sell books not design bridges!
Engineering "mistakes" cost dearly, so do Theological ones!

Or are things different up there in Canuckastan?

site!