Lance wrote:
> It's no surprize to me, and I suspect to anyone who has
> been reading you,  that this would be your 'take'. It just
> may be a surprize for you to discover that it is not God's
> 'take' (proof texting aside).

What I shared most certainly *IS* God's take.  Do you think I would come up
with this kind of thinking on my own?  The Lord taught me this way of
thinking.  The natural human side of us wants to sugarcoat evil.  God wants
evil to be exceedingly evil that it might be rejected.  Even Paul argues
this concerning the reason for giving the law at Sinai.

Lance wrote:
> When I think of you, Kevin and the bunch who do
> what you do, I cannot but think of the assault on
> the compound housing David Koresh. Many who
> were innocent died.

Now why would you think of the assault in Waco, Texas when you think of us?
Do you think I have a cult mentality (associating me with Koresh) or do you
think I have the mentality of the governmental agressors?  Remember that it
was a liberal homosexual who led that assault.  If you are concerned about
the loss of life that happened there, maybe you should be thinking about
what happened at Waco when you think about homosexuals.  :-)