From: Caroline Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 15 May 2005 15:07:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] baptism

I hope JD is ahead of you in that total
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 3:11 AM

How many dozens have you affected?
Remember you would not answer that one it is personal I suppose.

This, of course, is not the objection.    It is not "tolerance" that is in question, but effectiveness of ministry  (not to mention rudeness).   I personally believe that for everyone "brought to the Lord"  via some form of the Screaming Ministry,   there are dozens who effected in the very opposite way.   I suppose that is why we see almost no street ministry out here on the left coast.   Intervention ministries, benevolent ministries, home church programs, youth and campus ministries seem to be the things that work best and turn the lest number of people off.

Jd  ---------   back at long last