Lance wrote: > ... Christine sounds pretty brainwashed to me.
Why is it that the lib's are always, so conceited in their opinion of themselves?

Quotes from lances friends:

“I despise him [President George W. Bush]. I despise his administration and everything they stand for....To my mind the election was stolen by George Bush and we have been suffering ever since under this man's leadership....There has to be a movement now to really oppose what he is proposing because it's unconstitutional, it's immoral and basically illegal....It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It's humiliating.” — Actress Jessica Lange at a film festival in Spain, September 25.

"Free Enterprise really means rich people get richer. They have the freedom to exploit and psychologically rape their fellow human beings in the process . . . Capitalism is destroying the earth. "-- Helen Caldicott, Union of Concerned Scientists

"To feed a starving child is to exacerbate the world population problem"-- Lamont Cole

"I suspect that eradicating small pox was wrong. It played an important part in balancing ecosystems." -- John Davis, editor of Earth First! Journal

Human beings, as a species, have no more value than slugs." -- John Davis, editor of Earth First! Journal

"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people" -- Bill Clinton 1993 on MTV

"(W)hen Communist U.S.S.R. was a superpower, the world was better off. The right-wing media is trying to marginalize the peace movement." -- Janeane Garofalo

"The WTC was not just an architectural monstrosity, but also terrible for people who didn't work there, for it said to all those people: 'If you can't work up here, boy, you're out of it.' That's why I'm sure that if those towers had been destroyed without loss of life, a lot of people would have cheered. Everything wrong with America led to the point where the country built that tower of Babel, which consequently had to be destroyed. And then came the next shock. We had to realize that the people that did this were brilliant. It showed that the ego we could hold up until September 10 was inadequate." -- Norman Mailer

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lance wrote: > ... Christine sounds pretty brainwashed to me.

Oh, please stop with the ad hominem remarks. At least she has a brain to
wash and is found now to be pure.

Every one of us indoctrinate each other. The question is, which doctrine do
we submit ourselves unto? Are we washing our brains with the doctrine of
Christ or with the liberal theology of demons?

Ephesians 2:1-6
(1) And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
(2) Wherein IN TIME PAST YE WALKED ACCORDING TO THE COURSE OF THIS WORLD, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh
in the children of disobedience:
(3) Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts
of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were
by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
(4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
(5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ,
(by grace ye are saved;)
(6) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly
places in Christ Jesus: