I do believe that Slade was more than a little ticked off with David and, understandably so IMO.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 28, 2005 12:49
Subject: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] New Moderator for TruthTalk

I don't think it funny Lance; I think it is extremely rude, to listmembers and most expecially to the listowner
with whom he had some kind of an agreement which was broken and nullified and that without notice.  If
nothing else he broke the Royal Law - Love which I am sure would have an equivalent in the Talmud.  jt