There is no reason for rejecting thoughtful consideration of the revealed text.  But you seem to be afraid of such.  "Hermeneutic" is not an evil word  --  even your mentor, DM, would agree with this.   I have book, chapter and verse for everything I believe in matters religious  ---------------everything.  You are as much influenced by "outside" thoughts as anyone.  It is not just you and the Word.   You have quoted too many writers (Dake, Strong and several others) for any of us to believe otherwise.   You are not different for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]innglory.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 29 May 2005 00:43:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] Ad hominem arguments

Meaningless religious mumbo jumbo Gary; I don't have any such "hermeneutic" in fact I totally reject the Gk god Hermes along with the dualistic philosophy of Plato that you have accused me of endlessly. If you would follow hard after God and seek Him with your whole heart rather than give Him some kind of religious lip service then these things would not be such a mystery.  How sad that you and JD focus so much on what you "think" other are saying and categorizing them  rather than on God and His living and eternal Word.  jt