Blaine:  Are we having fun yet, Perry?   I am.

In a message dated 6/6/2005 10:18:35 AM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Blaine,

   First, you said "associating JS with OTHER false priests"...these are
YOUR words, and you imply JS was ALSO a false priest...if you had NOT wanted
to include him you should have said "associating JS with false priests"
(sans the "other").

   Second, I can only know what you WRITE, not what you MEANT. When using
email, you have to be very careful to say what you MEAN (but then, maybe you
did!).

   Third, it is an ad hominem attack to call me a clown  unless you have
photos of my huge red nose, frizzy read hair, whiteface, painted on smile,
and painted stars over my eyes! not to mention my over-baggy striped pants,
red suspenders, and huge floppy shoes! I may be funny looking, but a clown I
am not! Besides, I get claustrophobic in small cars EVEN WHEN BY MYSELF,
MUCH MORE SO WITH 9-10 OTHER CLOWNS IN THERE WITH ME!

PRODUCE THE PHOTOS OR RETRACT YOUR MISCHARACTERIZATION OF MY COUNTENANCE!

Perry