In a message dated 6/7/2005 7:14:22 AM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Oh, Blaine, if you took my response as serious, thinking the picture really
is of me in a clown suit, then you did not catch the gist of my jest. Dave
just forwarded some photo he got somehwere, most likely on the web, and
posted it as though it was me. I was just playing along. But, still feel
free to call me a clown whenever you like!

Perry
Perry
I finally saw the photo, and saved it to My Pictures.  I will treasure it always, but please be aware that I do not believe it is not you.  I think you are just clowning around again with this
fake denial.  :>)
Blaine