Ohh, Judy, your biases are so showing!  In post after post, you presume to know so much about the Mormon religion. I am betting you actually know very little.    If I am wrong, please supply me with a little real argument/evidence to show me you are truly in the know.  The last time I called you on this, you came out with some sick testimonials/opinions, which came from persons who reasonably had an ax to grind.  I am not interested in these again,  just proven truth.  OK? HINT:  Kevin shows (attempts to show) evidence.  That's what I am asking for.
Blaine