Oophs! forgot to address this  ...
"You have legalized God's Word and made it into something it was never meant to be while ATST embracing an entirely opportunistic message for yourself".

JD: Honestly,  I have no idea what this last sentence means.

jt: What it means is that your tradition has made God's Word of no effect.  You claim that His Law is irrelevant
for today in spite of scriptures which clearly teach otherwise.  The only part 'nailed to the cross' is the part
having to do with the temple sacrifices and Levitical priesthood which is clear from Hebrews 9; (we no longer
have an earthly tabernacle).

And the second part is that God's nature and character remain the same and so do His standards for mankind. He
is still just as holy and transcendent as He was when Isaiah saw Him in Isaiah 6:1-7 and His judgment toward sin and wilfull ignorance has not changed in the least.  Your incarnational gospel negates God's holiness and some other things I don't have time to get into in detail about right now.