There are several members of Truth Talk that are signed up, but have never posted. We affectionately call you "lurkers".

For all who are lurking on TT, you are always welcome to come and go as you please. Posting is not required.

If anyone who is signed up and prefers not to post but would like to send me, the moderator, comments privately, I encourage you to do so. If you have questions, comments, observations, or suggestions I would love to hear from you, and your personal emails to me will remain confidential. A suggestion: if you do write to me privately please put **private** in the subject line to tip me off.

   Again, welcome to TT.

Perry the Moderator